So one of my regular reads No Sex in the City posted a challenge to read the Book of Mormon in the month of July.. I have been thinking how I could really use a bump in spirituality and for me personally this seems to be a great answer.. I am not sure how many of you still read this blog but I want to extend the invitation to all of you. I know it won't be easy, but I know that it's worth it! So, are you in? Let me know how you are doing if you are!!
Friday, July 1, 2011
Thursday, June 16, 2011
Yes, that's an entire bag of marshmallows on the floor.. she likes to dump things out
bags of chips, bananas, juice... you name it- it has been on my floor!!
This girl loves her fruits and veggies.. we always laugh when she won't eat anything but her veggies.. don't get me wrong, she LOVES chocolate and 'teats' more than anything but I justify the treat consumption with her veggie intake :) ha ha
oh ya and one more reason as to why I don't have time to blog.. Little miss KC decided she wanted mascara on just like mommy.. luckily she didn't poke her eye out but she definitely didn't like when I had to scrub her face to get it off..
Posted by jess at 8:53 PM
Tuesday, April 12, 2011
Posted by jess at 10:25 AM
Wednesday, April 6, 2011
A couple of things about this video:
*yes, that is Hilary Duff playing in the background.. don't hate
* apparently KC is not only walking but running.. and DANCING!!
* if the camera is a little shaky it may or may not be because i didn't want to miss out on the dance party..
Posted by jess at 12:02 PM
Friday, March 4, 2011
umm not so sure about the pilot seat on the boat...
Hanging out with Mom.. KC like to pretend to take the picture...
Just playing on the kitchen countertop..
We thought she might like to play in the snow...
but if this look on her face is any indication of her sentiments....
she lasted all of 5 minutes (maybe)
Aunt Brandee has created a monster.. KC thinks that where there's a laundry basket,
Here's cute (newly baptized) cousin Cade helping KC walk around
She absolutely adores him.. and the feeling is mutual!!
Posted by jess at 10:23 AM
Monday, February 28, 2011
I should have known better than commit myself to a whole month of posting.. But in order avoid complete failure here are 11 more things that I "love"
18. I love shopping for shoes.. seeing that my feet appear to be the only part of my body that has found it necessary to return to their original shape and size post-partum.
19. I love buying children's books at Costco.. I rarely make a visit there without purchasing a book for KC. If you haven't ever checked them out you need to.
20. I love Red Robin, if it has been a couple weeks I have Jesse stop and pick some up on the way home. I highly recommend the Barbeque Chicken Wrap!
21. My favorite animal is a Lion.. a big male lion, I just love the majestic look about them and when they let go of a huge earth-shaking roar, it gives me chills!!
22. My favorite place to travel is New York City... a) there's so much to see, b) you can eat all you want because you will walk a million miles or more, c) the christmas windows at Macey's are fantastic d) Broadway... need I say more?!?
23. I love Victoria's Secret swimsuits.. I usually wait until the end of the Spring or Summer and can usually find a really good deal. They hold up so well and who doesn't love all the extra "support" they offer for your girls!!
24. My favorite time of year is Spring. I love spring showers, I love when my tulips, daffodils, and hyacinths start to blossom and the smell in the air, I love watching everything turn green after being dead and brown for months.
25. I love all types of music.. I can listen to anything from classical, country, rock, pop, latin, and so much more.. it's amazing how music can alter your mood!
26. I love to travel and would love to travel all over the United States in a motor home once Jesse and I are retired!
27. I love the game show network.. I admit that sometimes when there is nothing good on tv I have been known to watch hours of Lingo, Deal or No deal, and family feud.
28. I love word games.. I look forward to doing the crossword puzzles in the newspaper each day, I love to play "word mole" on my blackberry. They say that those types of games help with dementia and alzheimers in old age so I am keeping my fingers crossed that it will keep the crazy away for at least a few years.
There's a little insight into what makes my world go around...
Posted by jess at 4:09 PM
Wednesday, February 16, 2011
I am pretty sure that this entry speaks for itself.. "I am addicted to t.v." Thank Goodness for the invention of tivo.. or I think I might spend all my time watching t.v. I love love love Glee.. it sometimes reminds me of my experience in chamber choir.. not to brag but we really could throw a song together just like they do in Glee...
If you aren't watching the amazing race you are seriously missing out, it's dramatic, informative, funny, and seriously gets you itching to travel the world.
Ahh Grey's, it's still one of my favorites even if it's CRAZY.. I don't realize it until I try to explain to someone else (my husband) and they give me the WTF face!! ha ha
What can I say??? I love gossip girl.. and apparently I am addicted to slutty, scandalous, t.v.
here's my redeeming show... I love to see the transformations that take place in both body and soul.. I would just love for Jyllian to come and kick my butt in the gym for just a week and see what results I would get!!
Posted by jess at 12:28 PM